Intriguing quotes from the one and only Jack Sparrow.
If we don't have the key, we can't open whatever we dont' have that it unlocks. So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which we don't have, without first having found the key what unlocks it?
Elizabeth Swann: There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing.
Jack Sparrow: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.
Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
Jack: How did you get here?
Will: Sea turtles, mate. A pair of them strapped to my feet.
Jack: Not so easy, is it?
My peanut!
Just felt like being random.
Jack Sparrow is one of the greatest movie character who ever lived. if he was living.
Period.