<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5257604824876244371?origin\x3dhttps://yibonnie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



HER ENTITY
Status: flying high with a busy life.
website hit counter
website hit counters
Quotes: Simple matters matter.
twenty four: starry night
Sunday, April 11, 2010, 12:02 AM
Okay, I know I said I was going to write about my trip in China but I really can't be bothered right now. So I'll just go about my normal philosophical anecdotes blogging until I find motivation to continue my ramblings about China.

*****

typical drama plot: a girl caught between two best friends.
what happens if that becomes reality?
only fate can tell.

***

a blanket of black covers our heads.
but obviously the blanket was poorly made
there are small holes everywhere...
random places.
some bigger than others.
some areas more some areas less
but they are there.
somehow those small holes gives us hope.
those small holes gives us a peek at what's beyond of small enclosed world
the bright light shining through the holes
is that hope?
despair?
life beyond death?
we may never know.
and yet, we gave the holes a name.
star.

***
written under the clear night sky 10042010